What people are saying about Plant-Based Cooking for Kids…
“This wonderful book is as fun as it is healthful, and it comes to the rescue of every parent who hopes to give their children the very best start in life. And as parents will soon discover, the recipes are great for them, too! Please read it, use it, share it, and have fun!” Neal D. Barnard, MD, FACC President, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
“Let Plant Based Cooking for Kids be your guide to feed toddlers and teens with fun delicious plant based recipes that are sure to please. There are few things as important as teaching our children how to have a healthy lifestyle.”–Tami Kramer, Nutmeg Notebook
“This cookbook is revolutionary! Teaching children how to cook Plant-Based meals is one of the most important things we can do as parents for their future and the future of our planet. If you are a parent, grandparent or caregiver, this is a must have book!” Jill Dalton, Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show
“Getting my boys cooking whole plant foods has not only lightened my load in the kitchen but also left them excited about eating them. This is such a perfect collection of kid-friendly plant based recipes any parent can turn to for easy & kid – friendly meals!” –Alicia Shick, mom of 6 boys and podcast host of Plant-Based Super Mom
“I received the cookbook today and wow, just wow! It is much bigger than I thought it would be and it is absolutely beautiful.” –Terri
“Faith, your cookbook is amazing! It’s not only a cookbook, but a family book helping you cook together and be together, involving your littles. Also so many learning tools!”–MaKayla
Not know what to feed your kids if you take out chicken nuggets and yogurts?
Need practical ideas of what to eat?
Want to prepare the most nutritious foods in ways your kids will want to eat it?
- Worried, because if your kids don’t eat healthy, they are more likely to get sick often now and chronic diseases later.
- Fed up with making meals that kids won’t eat or resorting to processed and nutrient-poor choices.
- Tired of getting sick all the time, knowing that better nutrition would make a difference.
- Wanting to boost your child’s immunity but feeling stuck that you can’t get a fruit or vegetable down their throats.
- At a loss of what to make and frustrated that every option seems to be cheesy and processed.
This book solves your mealtime woes!
- Here are 70 practical recipes of highly-nutritious foods to make. Surely your child will like at least a few of them!
- Tons of ideas for quick and easy snacks and meals and ways to involve kids so they are more likely to enjoy nutritious foods.
- Meal and snack solutions that are made strictly of plant foods and no highly-processed ingredients.
- All recipes are oil-free and many are gluten-free and nut-free or have modifications to accommodate allergies. Answers for everyone!
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s inside!
A few of the recipes in the book–all strictly made of whole, plant foods:
Baked Oatmeal Bars
“Box” Mac ‘n Cheese
Cheezy Rice and Broccoli Casserole
Soup-er Simple White Bean Chili (no chopping!)
The Yummest Hummus
Zecretly-Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes (you’d never guess they have 2 cups of veggies in them!)
Along with guides, activities, tips, substitutions, and lists to make your job feeding your kids nutritiously as easy and FUN as possible.
Extra bonus for you!
Order now and get an e-book of 18 ADDITIONAL recipes, titled Healthy and Homemade: 18 Convenience Foods. It includes whole food plant-based recipes including homemade ramen noodle soup mix, ranch dressing mix (the best plant-based ranch I’ve ever tried!), granola bars, brownie mix, toaster waffles, etc. This is an extra $25 value that is yours, free, when you purchase the cookbook anywhere (must submit proof of purchase with this form here)
BUY ANYWHERE BOOKS ARE SOLD!
Support a local bookstore by requesting it there.
(amazing discounts when you order multiple books)