- Azure Standard is a company from which I like to order bulk ingredients. Cashews, dates, oats, dry or canned beans, coconut sugar, honey, maple syrup, whole grain pasta, organic or gluten free products are often a good price. (Signing up from this link and then placing an order gives me credit towards the site.)
- Nutritionfacts.org Find out what the latest science is saying about your favorite foods to help you make the healthiest choices for you and your family.
- Discovering the Word of Wisdom. This website is full of inspiring stories of people who have changed their life.
- Forks Over Knives is one of the ultimate resources in recipes, tips, and education.
- The Word of Wisdom is a revelation about how to treat our bodies for spiritual and physical health.
The Healthiest Diet on the Planet by John McDougall
How Not to Die by Michael Greger M.D.
The China Study by T. Colin Campbell
Discovering the Word of Wisdom by Jane Birch
The Starch Solution by Mary McDougall and John McDougall MD
The Pleasure Trap by Douglas J. Lisle
Whole by T. Colin Campbell
My favorite cookbooks:
Plant-Powered Families by Dreena Burton
Love Real Food by Katherine Taylor
My favorite blogs for WFPB recipes:
Minimalist Baker (not all are WFPB but most can be adapted.)
Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures (all are gluten-free and WFPB)
Cookie and Kate (vegetarian and can be adapted)
Dreena Burton (WFPB)
Plant-Based Juniors (vegan)
The Vegan 8 (oil-free and vegan)
Documentaries (all are available on Netflix or Amazon)
Forks Over Knives
Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue
Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
The Kids Menu
Hungry for Change
What the Health